-->
It's Not Goodbye!

It's Not Goodbye!

Dear loyal readers, lurkers, fellow bloggers, that one girl who recognized me on the street at Greek fest, and everyone else who has ever had a part in making this blog what it is...

With great regret, I am writing this entry to admit that my plate is full. As much as I enjoy this blog (a.k.a. my outlet for making up excuses to bake and posting my successes and failures for your reading and recreating pleasures), it seems I am unable to make time for anything on the computer other than looking for wedding planners, shopping for retro lighting, multiplying all my recipes by 3, and organizing the gazillion resumes I received after posting an ad for Flour Child Bakery on craiglist. Who knew it would be so time consuming to start a business and plan a wedding at the same time? Hah! (Oh, did I mention Josh proposed to me on my birthday??) ;D

All I can say is thank you times infinity for all of the wonderful support, help when I was looking for a certain recipe, comments saying how much you wished I would start baking cupcakes again, and letting me know when I typed 2 tablespoons of baking powder instead of 2 teaspoons. I know I wouldn't be the baker I am today without this blog and all of you! I hope that you will continue to support me by following my other blog, http://flourchildbakery.blogspot.com. There, I will try my best to keep everyone updated on the progress of the bakery, as well as try to reassure other aspiring entrepreneurs that opening a bakery isn't the gauntlet some lead me to believe. It's been fun and fulfilling so far, especially because I'm doing it all with my mom by my side. :)

I'm not saying goodbye because I feel like this won't be my absolute last post on . Think of it as more of a TTFN (or "ta ta for now" in case my mom ever reads this and doesn't understand internet acronyms)! :D I've enjoyed every minute of it!!

<3 Cassie Baker
Baca Juga
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment