-->
NYMTK: David Lebovitz's Dulce de Leche Brownies

NYMTK: David Lebovitz's Dulce de Leche Brownies

 Thank you so very much to Jordana Weiner for submitting David Lebovitz NYMTK: David Lebovitz's Dulce de Leche BrowniesAnd now...... for another edition of Not Your Momma's Test Kitchen brought to you by ! Thank you so very much to Jordana Weiner for submitting David Lebovitz's recipe for Dulce de Leche Brownies! I'm pretty sure no one will ever submit a recipe that will be able to top this one! I encourage you to try, but just know this is some very serious competition! You want to know just how good these brownies are?? During a commercial break of the elimination episode of American Idol, I got up to sneak a little taste of these brownies while they were still warm. They are SO FREAKIN GOOD that American Idol is STILL paused as I'm blogging this! I couldn't keep it to myself. I had to let the world know that I am in dulce de leche brownie heaven right now!
 Thank you so very much to Jordana Weiner for submitting David Lebovitz NYMTK: David Lebovitz's Dulce de Leche BrowniesThe brownie itself is a cross between cakey and fudgy (cakey/fudgy hybrids = the best brownies, IMHO). The chocolate flavor is spot on! And the little dollops of dulce de leche are so creamy and sweet and awesome! I've never had memorable success with homemade brownies, but now I'm ready to shout from a rooftop that I have found sweet brownie utopia!! Thank you so very much to Jordana Weiner for submitting David Lebovitz NYMTK: David Lebovitz's Dulce de Leche Brownies
Oh hel-lo handsome!! Thank you so very much to Jordana Weiner for submitting David Lebovitz NYMTK: David Lebovitz's Dulce de Leche BrowniesAhh, pure decadence!! Thank you so very much to Jordana Weiner for submitting David Lebovitz NYMTK: David Lebovitz's Dulce de Leche BrowniesClick the next photo for a close-up you can practically TASTE! :P Thank you so very much to Jordana Weiner for submitting David Lebovitz NYMTK: David Lebovitz's Dulce de Leche Brownies
For the recipe, please visit: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2006/06/dulce-de-leche/
Baca Juga
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment